The Just Us League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Prompts

2 posters

Go down

Food Prompts Empty Food Prompts

Post by thegirlnamedcrow Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:51 pm

The synthetic food the replicator makes is truly god-awful. There are two available options: the ever-popular Standard Glop, and the slightly less appetizing (but considerably more nutritious) Glop Supreme.

Questions:

1. Does your character prefer Standard Glop, or do they tough it out with Glop Supreme when it is available? 
  2. How important is it to your character, on a scale of 1-10, to get better food accomodations?

Specific Reactions:

1. Your preferred glop is unavailable, and you must settle for the other type. What do you say, and what is the effect on your mood when:
    a. you are in a bad mood
    b. you are in an okay mood
    c. you are in a good mood
  2. It's a normal day, and you have to eat Glop. How does you react, and what effect is there on your mood, when:
    a. you are in a bad mood
thegirlnamedcrow
thegirlnamedcrow
Admin

https://justusleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Food Prompts Empty Re: Food Prompts

Post by sayum Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Questions:

1. Does your character prefer Standard Glop, or do they tough it out with Glop Supreme when it is available?

William is not picky about his Glop though he usually goes for the healthier choice. "I mean, taste is nice for certain occasions but I guess when it comes down to it, glop is glop and you gotta glop so you don't stop cause if you stop your work efficiency will drop. At the same time if you overglop you'll pop so try not to pop by eating the right amount of glop." He said to anyone that would listen.

2. How important is it to your character, on a scale of 1-10, to get better food accomodations?

In response William shakes his antenna then crosses them to make an x.

Specific Reactions:

1. Your preferred glop is unavailable, and you must settle for the other type. What do you say, and what is the effect on your mood when:
    a. you are in a bad mood
    "Maybe I should start packing my home-made glop."
    "Glop, please!"
    "GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!"
  2. It's a normal day, and you have to eat Glop. How does you react, and what effect is there on your mood, when:
    a. you are in a bad mood
    "GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!"
sayum
sayum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum