The Just Us League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labile Letters || Fabian & Gus

2 posters

Go down

Labile Letters || Fabian & Gus Empty Labile Letters || Fabian & Gus

Post by sayum Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:51 pm

Dear Dad,

I have arrived at Hogwarts safely. I am sorry but I did not get into Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. I did manage to get into Ravenclaw. I hope that is alright. The feast was good but not as good as eating at home with everyone. I have not made any new friends yet but the caretaker has a nice cat. I miss you. Hope you are well.

Love,
Augustus
sayum
sayum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Labile Letters || Fabian & Gus Empty Re: Labile Letters || Fabian & Gus

Post by thegirlnamedcrow Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:11 pm

Gus, my boy!

Congratulations on making it to Hogwarts!  Your mum and I have been worried sick, though of course we knew you'd make it there all right. But you know how parents are – we've got to fuss over you until you're too embarrassed to even talk to us. 

We all miss you. Phoebe's been absolutely unmanageable without you – the next four years are going to be impossible, let me tell you. Still, we all know you're in the right place. Is Hogwarts just as beautiful as I remember it? Merlin, I miss that place sometimes. Make sure you send my love to Professor McGonagall. Also make sure you mention you're Amelia Bones's boy, not just Fabian Prewetts. I think she'd about die if she thought my spawn was running around the castle without your mother's influence to mellow you out.

I'm beyond chuffed to hear you made it into Ravenclaw – Gryffindor and Hufflepuff nothing, you need a place where you can show off that big brain of yours. I knew you had your mother's smarts tucked up away in that head of yours. Even when you were eating dirt and pissing on the coffee table, I always knew. I know you're going to do brilliantly, but don't forget to have a bit of fun as well. Your time at Hogwarts is special. You need to use that time to its full advantage.

I'm so proud of you, son. Merlin, I can't believe how quickly you grew up.

All my love,
                    Dad
thegirlnamedcrow
thegirlnamedcrow
Admin

https://justusleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down