The Just Us League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh, brother of mine – gus & phoebe

2 posters

Go down

oh, brother of mine – gus & phoebe Empty oh, brother of mine – gus & phoebe

Post by thegirlnamedcrow Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:15 pm

Phoebe felt very much like Cleopatra as she lounged across the library sofa. She had, she thought, the queen's air of imperious command, her lazy grace, her ineffably royal quality. 

Oh, and she was wearing a headdress. Just because.

At the sound of her brother's approach, Phoebe feigned sleep, but she could not resist the temptation of cracking an eye open to steal a peek. 

oh, brother of mine – gus & phoebe Winkin10

She could tell by the expression on Gus's face that she had been caught looking.

“I don't care that some daft Americans decided that we're to appreciate our siblings today,” she intoned, allowing her eyes to fall shut again. “There is no way in hell you are convincing me to get up.”
thegirlnamedcrow
thegirlnamedcrow
Admin

https://justusleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

oh, brother of mine – gus & phoebe Empty Re: oh, brother of mine – gus & phoebe

Post by sayum Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:58 pm

They were quite the pair, Phoebe with her headdress, Gus wearing Muggle sunglasses indoors.
oh, brother of mine – gus & phoebe Dglaug10
"Is that anyway to treat your favorite brother? Make a scene and refuse to drag him into it?"
sayum
sayum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thegirlnamedcrow Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Phoebe eyed him with the steely-eyed gaze of a desert hawk, with the commanding gaze of a pharaoh prepared to crush her enemies, like a crocodile ready to leap upon its prey.

As was typical of her, there was rather a lot of face-shifting going on. If she had been anyone else, she might have looked rather silly.

oh, brother of mine – gus & phoebe Annoye10

“Well, I can hardly ask if you'd like to take a roll in my carpet,” Phoebe finally said, crossing her arms and turning away from him. “And as I'm unable and unwilling to proposition you, dear brother, I'm afraid you are worse than useless to me now. I'll never find someone to take the bait with my rotten brother lurking around. Off with you, Gus, before you ruin all my fun.”
thegirlnamedcrow
thegirlnamedcrow
Admin

https://justusleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sayum Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:15 pm

"You dork." 
Wand. 
Incantation. 
Gus stepped over the carpet as it rolled across the room towards his sister's throne.

oh, brother of mine – gus & phoebe Dgtalk10

"I'm a wizard."
sayum
sayum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down