The Just Us League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elena Drabble

Go down

Elena Drabble Empty Elena Drabble

Post by thegirlnamedcrow Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:35 pm

“She’s been bit,” 

Oh, Phoebe.

“I haven’t, it was – ”

Elena held up a hand.

“Lainey, please.” There were tears in her voice. “I swear it was just a dog.” There was an uncharacteristically desperate note in Phoebe’s voice. Witnessing her sister, who had always been so proud, so composed, reduced to begging for her life was almost harder to bear than the decision she was about to be forced to make.

It was theoretically possible that her sister was telling the truth, that she really had run afoul of an unfriendly stray, but Elena couldn’t be sure. The marks certainly seemed to more closely match human teeth, rather than canine.

Quarantine was simply not an option. Not after last time. If there was even the slightest chance of a member of the Undead breaking loose within the compound, that chance had to be eliminated.
I love you, Phoebe, but I cannot justify that risk.

“Shoot her,” Elena said, turning her back on her sister. “Burn the body.”

She did not so much as look back for a final glance at Phoebe before walking away, even as she heard the gun fire with grim finality, instantly silencing her sister’s last screams.
thegirlnamedcrow
thegirlnamedcrow
Admin

https://justusleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down