The Just Us League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Kind of a Big Deal || Romeo & Lucy

2 posters

Go down

I'm Kind of a Big Deal || Romeo & Lucy Empty I'm Kind of a Big Deal || Romeo & Lucy

Post by sayum Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:21 pm

"Helloooo. Yes, excuse me. Adorable Korean coming through."
I'm Kind of a Big Deal || Romeo & Lucy Adorbs10
Diagon Alley was packed today. Romeo vaguely remembered that it was near the start of the new term for English witches and wizards but he could not be bothered to be more considerate. Instead he played by his pop star persona, stressing the accent so the skittish Brits would move and stare instead of crowding his way to the ice cream stand. 
Sadly because he was waving and squinting to give him that extra charming asian bonus he ran into a witch about his age. He nearly fell flat on his face but managed to steady himself on an elderly gentleman, swearing loudly as he did so. People were still staring but not in a good way. Romeo knew he had to make a cutie recovery.
I'm Kind of a Big Deal || Romeo & Lucy Modelc11
"Sorreee sorreee!" Romeo said. It sounded sincere enough. "Are you okay?"
sayum
sayum
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm Kind of a Big Deal || Romeo & Lucy Empty Re: I'm Kind of a Big Deal || Romeo & Lucy

Post by lindarkness Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:26 am

It was a rather hectic day for the young girl in Diagon Alley. Although she had already ran most of her errands for the upcoming term, there were still a few things she needed to get  - and the amount of people that were surrounding her in the meanwhile was nearly suffocating. 
       She couldn't complain about it, either for, truly, she knew she had only herself to blame in this. Lucy could not have picked a worse day to get the last of her shopping done. This was likely the busiest week of the whole year - the tight, crowded shops, the fast pace of the people around her, the loud and constant chattering. She could barely stand it.
       Damn her for procrastinating.
I'm Kind of a Big Deal || Romeo & Lucy Tumblr17
       In all that chaos, she had completely failed to notice what was going on beyond her immediate sphere of physicality, and so when she inevitably ran into one of the people in front of her, she was caught completely off guard. She stumbled backwards as her things scattered to the floor.
       Immediately, she dropped down to pick them up again. 
       "I'm fine", she said, only looking up from her task to give him a brief smile, "It's alright"
lindarkness
lindarkness
Admin

Back to top Go down