The Just Us League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banter || Romeo & Phoebe

2 posters

Go down

Banter || Romeo & Phoebe Empty Banter || Romeo & Phoebe

Post by sayum Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:20 pm

"Awwww..."
The scientist walked up to her with his usual charming grace.
Banter || Romeo & Phoebe Condes10
"I find it cute that you've had a go at fashion.
Don't worry, it gets easier the more you try."
sayum
sayum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Banter || Romeo & Phoebe Empty Re: Banter || Romeo & Phoebe

Post by thegirlnamedcrow Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:56 pm

Phoebe would have been mortified to have been noticed out in public with unbrushed hair and borrowed, admittedly rather drab clothes. Would have been, if she didn't known full well that she could rock bedhead and an ill-fitting jumpsuit as spectacularly as haute couture. 

Banter || Romeo & Phoebe Smilin10

“Well, hello Dr Pendry,” Phoebe chriped, casting him her most radiant smile. “It's ever so good to meet you. I've heard so much about what a talented, dashing young scientist you are.”

Banter || Romeo & Phoebe Laughi11

With an affected glance down towards her outfit, as though she had forgotten what she was wearing, Phoebe laughed softly. “Oh, you mustn't judge my style based on this old thing – it's my sister Hermia's, you see, and I'm afraid the poor girl hasn't the slightest idea about what to wear.” What she neglected to mention was that she had stolen Hermia's last set of clean clothing to stop her twin from leaving their room. There was only so much of Hermia's company that she could endure for long periods of time. 

Glancing sideways at him, she added, “I can see you don't have that problem, though. I don't think I've ever seen a Starfleet uniform fit anyone quite so well as yours does you.”
thegirlnamedcrow
thegirlnamedcrow
Admin

https://justusleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sayum Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:15 pm

A civilian who was not completely...uncivilized. This was new. New was good he guessed.
Banter || Romeo & Phoebe Thinki10
"Of course I do. I actually put effort into my everyday appearance." He did not need to eye her to get his meaning across. "Who are you...if anyone?"
sayum
sayum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thegirlnamedcrow Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:37 pm

Phoebe smiled breezily back at Dr Pendry. It wasn’t that she had missed the implication behind his words – no, his meaning came across loud and clear – but rather that she was completely unbothered by the slight. Yes, the man was attractive and well-presented (and oh so aware of his appeal), and yes, Phoebe had not even bothered to right her hair before leaving her quarters, but dammit, she was still a Prewett, and being a Prewett meant rolling out of bed fit for the runway. 

Excessive confidence certainly made for remarkably thick skin.

“Ick, effort.” She spat the word with all the distaste of someone discussing testicular warts. “Effort is for people who have coffee, and bereft as I am, I simply haven’t the energy to bother, not when I roll out of bed looking like this.” She waved a hand lazily, still managing, somehow, to emphasize her best features. “Can you believe my rotten parents programmed our replicator to refuse me caffeine? Well, perhaps you can. I believe you’ve met them – Dr Bones and Dr Prewett? Dad’s all right, but Mum doesn’t even need to open her mouth to prove that she’s exactly the sort of monster who’d do something like this.”

Banter || Romeo & Phoebe Poutin10

“The name’s Phoebe, by the way. Phoebe Bones-Prewett. And no, I’m afraid I’m nothing special – just a scientists’ daughter, along for the ride, albeit a remarkably bright, talented, and attractive one. Nothing on a real Starfleet researcher, of course.”

For now.
thegirlnamedcrow
thegirlnamedcrow
Admin

https://justusleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down